Complete PDF version of the Service Manual for the Kawasaki Vulcan EN650AF. A MUST for every Vulcan S owner.
Download: Immediately after payment!
OEM Original factory workshop manual.
Models covered by this manual: 2014 to 2020
Number of pages: 695 pages
Table of contents:
This PDF repair manual can be downloaded right after the payment process in complete, on the device of your choice.
We do not offer printed manuals, for the following reasons:
- it is more eco-friendly to use a digital version
- your manual never gets dirty or greasy
- you can always choose to print the specific page(s) you need to work on your bike
- you receive your manual immediately after payment
- it is searchable
Kawasaki Vulcan EN650
Since 1984, Kawasaki has used the Vulcan moniker for its custom or cruiser bikes, model code VN, with predominantly V-twin engines ranging from 125 to 2,053 cc (7.6 to 125.3 cu in).
2015-present: Vulcan 650 S Series
Sport cruiser is the designation given to the Vulcan 650 S (EN650AF/BF). In 2015, an Ergo-Fit system was introduced to improve personalized comfort adjustment for different rider sizes. At the time of purchasing, there are three foot peg placements, three seats, and two handlebars to pick from. The engine is a Ninja 650-derived 649cc parallel twin. The Vulcan S has additional low and mid-range torque thanks to a retuned, heavier flywheel and reworked intake. It boasts a highly non-traditional cruiser appearance, as well as a novel frame and suspension configuration.
- Vulcan 650 S/ABS
- 649cc parallel twin, fuel injected (38mm x 2 with sub-throttles), liquid cooled, DOHC 8 valve, 10.8:1 compression ratio, 4-stroke engine
- 9500 rpm redline
- 46.3 [email protected] rpm, maximum torque
- Top speed ~120 mph (claimed)
- 6 speed transmission
- chain drive
- Frame Type: High-tensile steel diamond frame
- 41mm front forks, adjustable rear lay down monoshock
- Front Brakes: 300mm single disc with dual piston calipers, Rear brakes: 250mm single disc with single piston caliper, with available ABS
- Fuel Tank: 3.7 gal (14 Litres)
- Weight: 498 lbs (226 kg)
- Seat Height: 27.8 in (706mm)
- Front Tire: 18″
- Rear Tire: 17″
- Wheelbase: 62″
- Rake/Trail: 31/4.7″
- Overall Length: 90.0″
- Overall Width: 34.6″
- Overall Height: 43.3″
- Ground Clearance: 5.1″