Complete PDF version of the Service Manual for the Husqvarna FE 250. A MUST for every FE250 owner.
Download: Immediately after payment!
OEM Original factory workshop manual.
Models covered by this manual: 2014-2015
Number of pages: 278 pages
Table of contents:
This PDF repair manual can be downloaded right after the payment process in complete, on the device of your choice. You will also receive the download link by email along with your receipt.
We do not offer printed manuals, for the following reasons:
- it is more eco-friendly to use a digital version
- your manual never gets dirty or greasy
- you can always choose to print the specific page(s) you need to work on your bike
- you receive your manual immediately after payment
- it is searchable
Husqvarna Motorcycles GmbH, also known as Husqvarna, is an Austrian corporation founded in Sweden that develops, engineers, produces, and sells motocross, enduro, supermoto, and street motorcycles.
As a subsidiary of the Husqvarna weaponry factory, the company began making motorbikes in Huskvarna, Sweden, in 1903. PIERER Mobility Group now owns Huskvarna Motorcycles GmbH.
Model naming conventions
Many Husqvarna bikes are labeled with the engine cycle (“F” for four-stroke, “T” for two-stroke), application or kind (“C” for motocross machines, “E” for Enduro motorcycles, “X” for Xcountry machines, “S” for Supermotos), and engine displacement. Furthermore, certain two-stroke versions include the suffix I to signify that they use transfer port injection rather than carburetors. As an example:
- The FS 450 is a four-stroke supermoto with a 450 cc engine.
- The TE 300i is a two-stroke enduro motorbike with a 300 cc engine with transfer port injection.
- TC 125 is a two-stroke motocross bike with a 125 cc engine and carburetor.
Some newer models (especially those with bigger displacement) have a numerical identification of 01. These are estimated figures rather than direct references to engine displacement. As an example:
- The number 401 denotes a 373 cc engine developed from the KTM 390 series of street motorcycles.
- The number 501 denotes a 510 cc engine taken from the KTM 500 series of enduro motorcycles.
- The number 701 denotes a 690 cc engine taken from the KTM 690 line of enduro, supermoto, and street motorcycles.
Husqvarna’s naked street bikes are also known as “Vitpilen” and “Svartpilen,” which are Swedish for “white arrow” and “black arrow,” respectively.