Complete PDF version of the Service Manual for the Kawasaki Vulcan VN2000. A MUST for every VN2000 owner.
Download: Immediately after payment!
OEM Original factory workshop manual.
Models covered by this manual: 2004 to 2010
Number of pages: 633 pages
Table of contents:
This PDF repair manual can be downloaded right after the payment process in complete, on the device of your choice.
We do not offer printed manuals, for the following reasons:
- it is more eco-friendly to use a digital version
- your manual never gets dirty or greasy
- you can always choose to print the specific page(s) you need to work on your bike
- you receive your manual immediately after payment
- it is searchable
Kawasaki Vulcan VN2000
Since 1984, Kawasaki has used the Vulcan moniker for its custom or cruiser bikes, model code VN, with predominantly V-twin engines ranging from 125 to 2,053 cc (7.6 to 125.3 cu in).
2004-2010: Vulcan 2000 series
The Vulcan 2000 basic model, Classic, and Classic LT are all based on the same frame and have just minor variances. The most noticeable feature is the “bug-eye” chrome nacelle projection headlamp, which debuted on the 2004 Vulcan VN2000A basic model. Kawasaki’s only offering until the release of the Vulcan Classic VN2000D in 2006, which used a more conventional headlamp, was this headlight. The Vulcan Classic LT VN2000F was also released in 2006. The Classic LT had a similar look to the Classic but had saddlebags, a windscreen, passenger floorboards, and a passenger backrest.
- 2,053 cc (125.3 cu in) 52° V-twin engine
- 141 lb⋅ft (191 N⋅m) torque @ 3,000 rpm (claimed)
121.4 lb⋅ft (164.6 N⋅m) (rear wheel)
- 116 hp (87 kW) @ 5,000 rpm (claimed)
96.8 hp (72.2 kW) (rear wheel)
- Belt drive
- Electronic engine control unit (ECU) with fuel injection
- Forged pistons and alloy connecting rods
- Steel double-cradle frame with box-section single-tube backbone for strength
- Dual 300 mm front disc brakes with four-piston calipers and single rear two-piston disc brakes