Complete PDF version of the Service Manual for the Kawasaki Vulcan VN900 Classic. A MUST for every VN900 owner.
Download: Immediately after payment!
OEM Original factory workshop manual.
Models covered by this manual: 2006 to date
Number of pages: 588 pages
Table of contents:
This PDF repair manual can be downloaded right after the payment process in complete, on the device of your choice.
We do not offer printed manuals, for the following reasons:
- it is more eco-friendly to use a digital version
- your manual never gets dirty or greasy
- you can always choose to print the specific page(s) you need to work on your bike
- you receive your manual immediately after payment
- it is searchable
Kawasaki Vulcan VN900
Since 1984, Kawasaki has used the Vulcan moniker for its custom or cruiser bikes, model code VN, with predominantly V-twin engines ranging from 125 to 2,053 cc (7.6 to 125.3 cu in).
2006-present: Vulcan 900 series
Vulcan 900 Classic
- 903 cc (55.1 cu in) Liquid Cooled Fuel injected V-twin SOHC engine
- 50 HP @ 5,700 RPM
- 45.4 ft-lb TQ @ 3,500 RPM
- Belt drive
- Four-valve Cylinder Head
- Speedometer on a Tank with Turn Signal Indicators and Caution Lamps
Vulcan 900 Classic LT
Same as the Classic, with the addition of:
- Passenger backrest, saddlebags, windshield, and studded accents standard
Vulcan 900 Custom
Same as the Classic, except for:
- 180 mm rear tire, and a thin 21-inch cast front wheel
- Smaller, lower-profile seat with smaller pillion
- Drag-Style handlebars