Complete PDF version of the Service Manual for the Kawasaki KLX250 2nd generation. A MUST for every D-TRACKER X owner.
Download: Immediately after payment!
OEM Original factory workshop manual.
Models covered by this manual: 2009 to 2014
Number of pages: 558 pages
Table of contents:
This PDF repair manual can be downloaded right after the payment process in complete, on the device of your choice.
We do not offer printed manuals, for the following reasons:
- it is more eco-friendly to use a digital version
- your manual never gets dirty or greasy
- you can always choose to print the specific page(s) you need to work on your bike
- you receive your manual immediately after payment
- it is searchable
The Kawasaki KLX250S is a two-wheeled motorbike. Kawasaki debuted the supermoto-inspired KLX 250SF to the market in 2009. It is a lightweight dual sport that may be used both on and off the road. Its 249 cc engine can reach speeds of up to 85 mph.
Generation 2 (2009-2014)
Differences from previous generation
- Instrumentation is entirely digital.
- Seat is now firmer.
- New fender design and headlights
- Broader spokes
- Fuel capacity has been increased, and a new swing arm design has been introduced.
- Front and rear suspension travel is reduced.
- Ground clearance is somewhat reduced.
- For the 2009 and 2010 model years, a supermoto-inspired KLX 250SF variant is offered.