Complete PDF version of the Service Manual for the Moto Guzzi Breva V1200 ABS. A MUST for every Breva owner.
Download: Immediately after payment!
OEM Original factory workshop manual.
Models covered by this manual: 2007 to 2012
Number of pages: 233 pages
Table of contents:
This PDF repair manual can be downloaded right after the payment process in complete, on the device of your choice.
We do not offer printed manuals, for the following reasons:
- it is more eco-friendly to use a digital version
- your manual never gets dirty or greasy
- you can always choose to print the specific page(s) you need to work on your bike
- you receive your manual immediately after payment
- it is searchable
Moto Guzzi Breva V1200 ABS
Breva is named for the Breva wind, which sweeps over Lake Como, where the Moto Guzzi plant is located. The bikes were available in four different sizes: 750, 850, 1100, and 1200. The three bigger versions vary from the 750 in that they have CARC suspension and improved performance.
- The Breva 1200 was introduced in late 2007. The engine capacity is increased to 1151 cc, with diameter and stroke measurements of 95 and 81.2 mm, respectively. Power is 95 horsepower at 7,800 rpm and torque is 10 kg m at 5,800 rpm. The Weber-Marelli electronic injection with a diameter of 45 mm assures the meal.The cycle is drawn from either the 850 or the 1100. The dry weight is now 236 kg.