Complete PDF version of the Service Manual for the Triumph Tiger Explorer XR Series. A MUST for every Explorer owner.
Download: Immediately after payment!
OEM Original factory workshop manual.
Models covered by this manual: 2016 and 2017
Number of pages: 750 pages
Table of contents:
This PDF repair manual can be downloaded right after the payment process in complete, on the device of your choice.
We do not offer printed manuals, for the following reasons:
- it is more eco-friendly to use a digital version
- your manual never gets dirty or greasy
- you can always choose to print the specific page(s) you need to work on your bike
- you receive your manual immediately after payment
- it is searchable
Triumph Tiger Explorer XR Series
Triumph Motorcycles developed, engineered, and constructed the new Tiger Explorer family to provide the finest transcontinental adventure motorbike for any adventure rider. Both the XR and XC models are capable of functioning both on and off-road, but the XR series is built and optimized to provide the best on-road experience.
The new Tiger Explorer comes with a slew of technical advancements, with a focus on cutting-edge active technology for superior stability and control. The Explorer XR is a range-entry model with a 1215cc triple engine, which is unusual in the high capacity adventure class and delivers power via a final shaft drive.
These characteristics are as follows:
- Triumph Semi-active Suspension
- Corner optimised switchable ABS and Traction Control
- The introduction of Rider Modes, including a rider programmable mode
- Hill Hold control