Complete PDF version of the Service Manual for the Aprilia Pegaso 650 Strada/Trail/Factory. A MUST for every Pegaso owner.
Download: Immediately after payment!
OEM Original factory workshop manual.
Models covered by this manual: 2005 to 2011
Number of pages: 236 pages
Table of contents:
This PDF repair manual can be downloaded right after the payment process in complete, on the device of your choice.
We do not offer printed manuals, for the following reasons:
- it is more eco-friendly to use a digital version
- your manual never gets dirty or greasy
- you can always choose to print the specific page(s) you need to work on your bike
- you receive your manual immediately after payment
- it is searchable
Aprilia Pegaso 650 Strada/Trail/Factory
The Aprilia Pegaso is a motorcycle produced by Aprilia. Enduro road motorcycles, presenting chassis characteristics more suited to use on asphalt and thereby anticipating the evolution of road enduro motorcycles. It was presented to the public for the first time in 1989 in the displacement 125 cm³, it was also produced in the 50 cm³, 600 cm³ and 650 cm³ displacements. It definitively went out of production in 2011.
In its fourth generation, presented in 2005 , the Pegaso has been completely renewed and offered in three different versions:
- Pegaso 650 Strada, for lovers of speed and tight corners, characterized by wheels with a diameter of 17 inches with alloy rims.
- Pegaso 650 Trail, more comfortable for traveling long distances, with a more enduro , with a 19-inch spoked front wheel.
- Pegaso 650 Factory, similar in layout to the Pegaso 650 Strada with 17-inch wheels, features lighter components, gold-spoked wheels and a look sportier power or torque increases compared to the touring version engine.
All three of these versions have a new 650 cm³ Yamaha – Minarelli credited with 48 HP (35 kW ) and a torque of 6 kgm. This single cylinder, although also used by many of motorcycle manufacturers, has been revised by Aprilia as regards the intake, injection and exhaust manifolds.