Complete PDF version of the Service Manual for the Suzuki Burgman AN400. A MUST for every Burgman owner.
Download: Immediately after payment!
OEM Original factory workshop manual.
Models covered by this manual: 2007 to 2010
Number of pages: 475 pages
Table of contents:
This PDF repair manual can be downloaded right after the payment process in complete, on the device of your choice. You will also receive the download link by email along with your receipt.
We do not offer printed manuals, for the following reasons:
- it is more eco-friendly to use a digital version
- your manual never gets dirty or greasy
- you can always choose to print the specific page(s) you need to work on your bike
- you receive your manual immediately after payment
- it is searchable
Suzuki Burgman AN400
Suzuki manufactures the Burgman series of scooters (known as Skywave in Japan) with engine sizes ranging from 125 cc to 638 cc.
The fuel-injected AN2 series was introduced in 2002, with variations including the UH125, AN400, and AN650 (L2). There was also the option for ABS on the AN400 and AN650 versions, as well as a new fairing package that allowed for greater illumination, additional storage space, and 1litre extra fuel capacity. The AN400 was released in the United States in 2002, while the AN650 (L3) arrived the following year. Changes to the AN650 (L5eCVT )’s and computer in 2005.
Suzuki introduced the AN650A Executive (Non-USA) in 2004, with a full ABS and accessories package.
Burgman 400 offered a variety of models.
- Burgman 400S was introduced in 2005-2006, with chrome handlebars, a lower sport bike windscreen, and white and red instruments.
- The 400 was modified in 2007 with a 14-inch front wheel and twin disc brakes in the front.
- The Burgman 400 was completely revamped in 2018.